Monday, August 4, 2008



I am just me....


I am waiting for the rest of the world to catch up...



To the people I love...


It is hard to be on your own sometimes... Feeling lonely... Know the following, because for everybody there is somebody:


You did not complete me. I was whole before I met you. You made me a better person. You were my extension.

Before you, I was just like Clark Kent, but with you I'm superman. You give me super powers.

You make me better than I already was..


The wind whispers your name in my ear, the hot breeze warms up my body as if you´re the one who is breathing in my neck. The full moon brings shadows alive. As if you are dancing with the wind.. The smell of the trees and flowers remind me of your scent, so sweet and natural..

The sounds of the night are the music to my soul.. You and I dancing under the moonlight, lit by stars.

Nothing else matters, just you and me dancing in the dark.

No comments: