Thursday, November 13, 2008

Try to catch me if you can....

Love, try to catch me if y ou can.....


Just wondering... Is it real? Is it worth it? Is she worth it? HELL YEAH!   The good times will always weigh more then the bad times... Talking about LOVE!!!

LOVE,
LOVE for life, LOVE for your partner, LOVE for your (unborn) kids, etc.....
Love is the strongest connection, the strongest POWER of the universe! Keep on believing... It will get you there... Do whatever it takes....

Love for yourself... Because sometimes you have to be selfish.

And there is crazy love... Giving yourself to the other person. The biggest risk and it can be your greatest joy.


I am still trying to find out what works for me. It will cost me a lifetime I think... But I am still willing to learn.


KEEP ON LOVING!

1 comment:

LIT said...

I was just wondering, why aren’t you blogging anymore???
To busy? I guess love got you really good, didn’t it?
Do you think it will ever hit you this hard again?
Do you think it can happen to you when you first lay eyes at someone?
I think it happened to me.
I got butterfly’s and everything, while I don’t even really know this person.
It’s not a happy feeling though, kind a said, so nearby still so unreachable…
Both having your one lives, trying not to confuse love with lust…

I feel sick, love can be so strange sometimes…

Lover In Tears