Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More love to the world!





LUCAS!
My best friend ever…

I could never wished for a better friend then you were to me. You were so sincere. We understood each other just by looking in each other eyes. Even before that, we felt each other. That feeling was so awesome.
We laughed together, we cried together…
You are my soulmate. We definitely met before this lifetime…
I still feel your presence every day. With all the things I do, I keep you with me, my friend. I will NEVER forget you…


Tony-Jones, my FRIEND, my agent, I feel connected with you, strongly! Thank you for your unbelievable support through everything! Your karma is so good! Your aura is shining like a clear star in the sky. Thank you for all the books you gave me. The spiritual talks we have (had) and the wonderful diners! Time to do something in return! ;-) Got mad love for you!


Edward, my business partner, my friend. When we collaborate, we will become even more closer… Thank you for your support and love!

Michael Connex247, my friend, “chief”, the person who believes in me, despite what others say. The person that appreciates me for who I am. I know for sure we met before! I feel the love between us!

Michael my friend, my financial support ;-), the person that gave me a lot of self esteem, in the moment I could use it the most! You are a big support my friend!


Albert, the things you say about me are true. Because of the things you wrote, I am changing. I got something in my head and I can’t put my finger on it, maybe you can… Still trying to get to know you, see where we will bring each other… My feelings about you are very positive. It triggers me… We have met before, I feel that now… I am so curious now…


My special love ;-)
Dizziness, shivers down my spine, weakness in my knees, pounding headache, stomach flipping upside down, heart beating like crazy and stopping at the same time, everything feels so numb, the whole world stops moving, no sound, just the rhythm of the hearts, the smell of roses, being in the 7th heaven, floating on air, breathless, trying to catch some air, wanna hold you tight and never let you go…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a little message for the moment!
To let you know I think of YOU!
You're in my mind & in my Heart!
Love, J.

Unknown said...

palavrs bonitas sempre são bem vindas os textos são ótimos masda próxima use menos imagens pois as palavras falam por si.


De ALEXANDRE ROMOALDO